- What personal information we collect.
- What we do with the information you share with us.
- How We Share Your Personal information
- Security Precautions
- How We Protect Your Information
- What rights you have over your data
- How Long We Retain Your Data
- Links to Other Sites
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data, how we collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website or mobile applications. By continuing to visit our website you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
Cookies are files created by websites you visit. They make your online experience easier, and give you locally relevant content. These occur whenever you visit a website.
Cookies take your preferences so as to tailor your experiences while on the website or to help analyze website traffic.
However you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons.
What personal information we collect
We receive and store the information you enter on our website, you provide this information when you register for an account with us, order for Products/Services, or contact our customer care.
This information we collect is typically related to the products or services you request and strictly limited to:
- Your Name and Title.
- Address and email address.
- Phone Number.
- Request / Order
What we do with the Information you Share with us
We use the information that you provided to:
- Responding to your requests/processing and delivering your order.
- improving our stores, and communicating or Managing our relationship with you.
- Managing our risks and helping to identify illegal activities.
- Identifying and informing you about other products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
- We may also collect, use and exchange your information in other ways permitted by law.
- inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; recommending/advertising products or services which may be of interest to you or display content according to your preferences; whereby you don’t want to receive such promotional materials from us, you can opt out at any time by sending an email to [email protected]
How We Share Your Personal information
We may need to share your personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- In order to deliver your products or services purchased on our website.
- We engage third parties to perform certain functions such as delivering packages, processing payments, and providing customer service.
- As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information may be transferred together with other Business Assets.
- Detecting fraud and abuse to comply with the law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, accessed or disclose under our control. We use a secure server; once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. However, please bear in mind that we cannot guarantee that the internet Is 100% secure. We cannot take responsibility for the illegal acts of hackers as long as we have taken the necessary precautions. We encourage you to access our website within a secure environment. And ensure that you keep your User ID and password secure and never disclose them to anyone.
How We Protect Your Information
All Personal Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers as well as secure physical locations and we will take all necessary securely.steps to ensure that your data is handled
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes, these rights can be exercised by sending an email to [email protected], your rights are:
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete information.
- The right to access, Correct or erase your personal data.
- Restrict processing of your personal data.
- Unsubscribe from our emails and newsletters
How long we retain your data
We retain your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) that it was collected. Storage of your data is for administrative requirements; unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements.
When you request for account closure, your account will be closed but this closure will not involve deletion of historical records of the account for the reasons already stated above except as required by law.
Links to Other Sites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites products and services and other websites may contain links to our products and services, all depends on the products or services you are ordering. The third parties websites are not owned and controlled by us, we makes no representation and assume no liability or responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of these third-party Services, or the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of those products and services.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties websites.
However, If observe that your privacy rights have been infringed or any issues please lodge your complaints or questions to: [email protected].